Friday, April 1, 2011

Rediscovering My Music


A few days ago, a friend of mine and I were talking about how much we loved music, dance and art. She talked about composing her music in Garage Band, and it reminded me that a while back when I couldn't dance, I'd composed some piano pieces. So, when I got home, I looked back and realized that I'd left those pieces stored on my piano! So, here comes hubby to the rescue, and he figured out how to convert my files, so I could save them and transfer them into midi files. And I thought I'd post one of my compositions here.

Click Here to Play my Song

1 comments:

Michelle Casey said...

Hi Diane, Really loved your piece. I found myself mesmerized by it. You're such a multi-talented creative force! Michelle

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Dianes Creative Mix Up. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.