Thursday, June 16, 2011

Edwardian Red Paisley

It's been a while since I've done any 3D, and I really missed it, so here's a render of David 3, in his Edwardian suit. The texture is free from "Old Fashioned Woman", really goes nicely with the vest. You can get it here: Edwardian Paisley Texture
The clothes are a mix and match of the Edwardian Casual and Edwardian Evening suits. Hair is Cuffed Tail 2. The D3 model is Trey and the texture is Boyd. If you want to see the image larger, just click on it.
I ended up redoing the render because I didn't like his face, and I thought the lighting was too dark. Same outfit with the default David 3 (not Trey), and better lighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Dianes Creative Mix Up. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.